2014년 10월 12일 일요일

How Apple Changed our world - Timeline of Apple Inc.



Background color is silver which is similar with the color of the Macbook Air. And Main line gradation color is from the colorful apple logo used before 2007. And font is also from apple software, Apple Gothic. All elements used in this graphic is from Apple's identity to remember Steve Jobs's creative idea.  Although 3 years passed since Steve Jobs had died, many apple product which gave us inspiration will last for long time. There is a saying that three apples changed the world, Adam's apple, Issac Newton's apple, and Jobs's apple. In my view, he is some kind of Muse who give creative inspiration.

To find more about product of apple, please clime here to see the timeline of Apple Product

댓글 3개:

  1. I was impressed by speech by Steven Jobs during the Stanford commencement. And I wonder the apple history from birth to dead of Steve Jobs who is founder of apple. Thanks to your post, I can understand more apple's history.

    답글삭제
  2. Wow! I'm really impressed by the info graphic that you've made!
    I like that all the elements used in this graphic design is from Apple's identity!!
    I could feel your respect of Steve Jobs at this point.
    The graphic design is simple and obtrusive to see the history of Apple.
    Great Job!!

    답글삭제
  3. I am surprised that your subject is similar with me. My topic is Steve Job;s motto. I used black and dark blue but I see you used bright colors. I thinks the use of bright colors is very good to show the history of Apple.

    답글삭제